EOUniverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

EOUniverse Official Forums

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Moderator Application

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Elmerz

Moderator Application Empty
PostSubject: Moderator Application   Moderator Application I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 30, 2010 6:26 pm

1. Name on server: Elmerz

2. Age: 18

3. Skills for server: Well I was an admin on Bones Underground from the start of v7 until the end of v8. I then dropped out because my life was too busy for me to be on as much as I needed to. I'm very likable (as long as you don't make me mad or cheat).

4. Position applying for: I'm applying for the position of moderator. I have no pixelling or mapping talent. =]

5. Time spent in game: I started today and have 2 hours so far.

6. Level: 14 (training in progress).

7. Little bit about myself: Well my name is Josh and I live in Canada. I've recently graduated high school and I'm working full time for a year at a gas station. I plan to go to University next year to take either computer engineering or computer programming. I've been an admin on numerous server, the only one worth mentioning is Bones Underground. I was a very helpful mod and did what I could to the best of my ability. Like any other person I got into the rare argument every now and then, but that happens to everyone.

Thanks for taking the time to read my app and I look forward to replies.

Josh
Back to top Go down
Liam
Admin
Liam

PostSubject: Re: Moderator Application   Moderator Application I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 30, 2010 6:45 pm

Processed.
Because of...wait nevermind. To put it into terms I know as a player of BU for 5min on how I'd say horribly written, thats besides the point, No need to bring out any hate of any server. I belive that it could be written better.

Anyway... Seems like you have exp. on being a mod, so that does help.

Mods are lvl 2 btw. Which means no spawning. Yea I know it sucks but thats the way I handle it.

Its brought to my attention that you have exp. However, spend more time in the game, idk like 10 hours and we will see from there.

P.S it is also getting hard to hire people now due to my 7 admin limit. Luckily I need 1 or 2 mods.

Being a mod means you have to be on a lot period. Also to help out the players (help newbs, stop fights etc.)

Anyway, a lot of text for me Shocked

-Liam
Back to top Go down
https://eouniverse.forumotion.com
Elmerz

PostSubject: Re: Moderator Application   Moderator Application I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 30, 2010 6:54 pm

Alright, can do.
Back to top Go down
Elmerz

PostSubject: Re: Moderator Application   Moderator Application I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 01, 2010 4:48 pm

Update!

LVL : 28 now.

Usage: 8 hours.

I'm getting there.
Back to top Go down
Elmerz

PostSubject: Re: Moderator Application   Moderator Application I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 07, 2010 1:09 pm

So I'm on an average of 4-5 hours a day. Is that enough? My usage is now 30 hours. Keep in mind I haven't even been playing for a week.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Moderator Application   Moderator Application I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Moderator Application
Page 1 of 1