EOUniverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

EOUniverse Official Forums

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Errors Application

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Errors

Errors Application Empty
PostSubject: Errors Application   Errors Application I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 2:26 pm

1. Name on server.

Errors

2. Age.

I am 19 years of age i just turned 19 not to long ago on September 15th.

3. Skills for server.

Well i have Skills for a little bit of everything but i'm more skilled at mapping I've been mapping for about a year I've mapped for two servers not including a server i was working on of my own, the servers are no longer online because the Owners have giving up on the servers but I'll post some Maps, I was also Co-Owner of one of the servers and mappers for them both,And i don't really mind what admin rank you assign me with i just love to work with the map editor and seeing my work being implemented.

4. Position applying for.

Well, I'm applying for Mapping because i love to map i find it fun to use my imagination and my love of Arts to see what i can create out of nothing,I don't accept my own maps till i am fully satisfied with my work.

5. Time spent in game.

I've been playing this game for 3 days now and i have 31 hours of usage built up.

6. Level

I am currently Lv.74 and still going.

7. Little bit about yourself.

Well my name is Shane I can be quiet most the times but enjoy talking also,I love Art I've won a few Art shows in my time I dropped out of High School but not because i gave up i dropped out to help my family at bad times of not having money and worked with my father in his Carpet Installation business subcontracting from Lows. I love sports also I have been a Skateboarder for 6 years now and still am i recently won a Skate contest in 1st place.When it comes to working I try to put my 110% into my work I've been told i'm a little bit of a perfectionist Ha ha.

Okay so I'm going to end it right here if theres anything else you need to learn about me feel free to ask I'm going to whip up a few maps to post next, Thanks for taking your time to read my application I'm going to get started on posting a couple maps.

Errors Application Map3
Errors Application Map1
Errors Application Map2
Errors Application Map5
Errors Application Map4

Well theres my Samples it's not my best work, atleast i think so but if you need to see more ill try to make different maps.

[Edit]
Ha ha i was't satisfied with maps 1-3 as being samples of my work so i posted new maps 4 & 5 these two maps would be 110% work for me sorry if i posted too many maps. xD
Oh and I have left out the "Special" tiles for these maps i do know what all of them do I left them out so it's easier to view the maps.

Last edited by Errors on Mon Oct 04, 2010 7:39 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Elmerz

Errors Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Errors Application   Errors Application I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 04, 2010 1:50 am

Likin it bro, keep up the good work. He'd make a great asset to the server.
Back to top Go down
Errors

Errors Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Errors Application   Errors Application I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 04, 2010 7:32 am

Thanks josh Surprised
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Errors Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Errors Application   Errors Application I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Errors Application
Page 1 of 1