EOUniverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

EOUniverse Official Forums

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Moderator Application

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Necrophage

Necrophage

Moderator Application Empty
PostSubject: Moderator Application   Moderator Application I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 14, 2010 10:49 pm

1. Necrophage
2. 15
3. I can be on all day every day to stop fights, help new players, contribute new ideas, etc. I can also use my vocals for some sort of advertisement.
4. Moderator.
5. 34 hours and 1 minutes.
6. 72.
7. My names Terence. I am online homeschooled through Quaker Tech Academy. I do death metal vocals and have been doing so for about a year. I have played a few other EO servs. I was an admin on one of them but this was when I was about 13-ish. I just recently started playing Endless again and decided to play some private servers. I love reading about serial killers and cannibals. E.G. Albert Fish and Vlad The Impaler. I listen to grindcore, death metal, mathcore, deathcore, brutal death metal, metalcore, technocore, dubstep, reggae, and a little bit of techno. I used to do a lot with RuneScape private servers but I quit them. I owned a few so I know a bit of Java coding. So yeah, this is my mod application. Thanks for reading. ;D
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/terencethenecrophage

Moderator Application
Page 1 of 1