EOUniverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

EOUniverse Official Forums

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Infinite minus glitch?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Thingamajig

Thingamajig

Infinite minus glitch? Empty
PostSubject: Infinite minus glitch?   Infinite minus glitch? I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 05, 2010 3:07 am

O.K I think I ran into a serious glitch, it all started when I had two Ketovas. I logged in and when I hovered over to see its quantity it was -2147483648. So I put one on and when I put it back I only had one (no big loss) but when I looked in my inventory my god armor was -2147483648, so I equipped it to make it go away. But next.. MY GOLD WAS -2147483648! And I can't equip gold, so I cant make the thing go away. pale
Back to top Go down
mycomputerxs

mycomputerxs

PostSubject: Re: Infinite minus glitch?   Infinite minus glitch? I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 05, 2010 1:56 pm

Yeah that happened to me too and I lost about 11 items in total along with 1m of gold.
Infinite minus glitch? Screen11

I'm now coming back later to say I just recently lost 8 hell's wings and 3 god armors. Yeah that didn't take a ****ing long time to get...no sir not at all...
Back to top Go down
Thingamajig

Thingamajig

PostSubject: Re: Infinite minus glitch?   Infinite minus glitch? I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 05, 2010 4:10 pm

mycomputerxs wrote:
Yeah that happened to me too and I lost about 11 items in total along with 1m of gold.
Infinite minus glitch? Screen11

I'm now coming back later to say I just recently lost 8 hell's wings and 3 god armors. Yeah that didn't take a ****ing long time to get...no sir not at all...

Wow I'm sorry to hear that. I didn't lose much, just 7 dracos and 1 ketova and 1 Baru. I did lose 3 million pieces of gold but I'm not too worked up about that since I can fish it back. Though it will take quite a while.. scratch

EDIT: The glitch is spreading! Now my dark green diamonds, Tenba bags, Dragon Armor, starter dress AND my 1k heals. I know that most of those items are useless, but I cant drop them, so they're stuck in my inventory forever. Sad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Infinite minus glitch?   Infinite minus glitch? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Infinite minus glitch?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
EOUniverse :: Server :: Questions-
Jump to: