EOUniverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

EOUniverse Official Forums

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

bloodrains unfinshed pixels

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Bloodrain

bloodrains unfinshed pixels Empty
PostSubject: bloodrains unfinshed pixels   bloodrains unfinshed pixels I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2010 10:31 pm

unfinished work as i said ....awwwwwwwww....shame on me.....!!!!!

bloodrains unfinshed pixels Invent10bloodrains unfinshed pixels Inv_bm11bloodrains unfinshed pixels 1_bmp11bloodrains unfinshed pixels 3_bmp10bloodrains unfinshed pixels 4_bmp10bloodrains unfinshed pixels Inv_bm12 Shocked

Laughing

btw..im thinking bout to add more naruto dresses , costumes, weps, charmes, etc...perhaps monsters..in the next version there will be some new naruto clothes....
if liam adds em...hehe...

surprise surprise!!!! Razz
Back to top Go down
Thingamajig

Thingamajig

PostSubject: Re: bloodrains unfinshed pixels   bloodrains unfinshed pixels I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2010 3:36 am

Woah! Those are looking pretty awesome!!

And New Naruto items as well? Can't wait! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Bloodrain

PostSubject: Re: bloodrains unfinshed pixels   bloodrains unfinshed pixels I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 19, 2010 3:43 am

well male akatsuki is done...and a sakura dress also!!!
fem akatsuki is in work...and i will also start to make some small paperdoll items from naruto (male and female()...idk exactly what it will be.but i have some ideas.
for bosses i also will think bout after this week what i will do or near next weekend.
i also have private errands to do but soon its done Smile .npcs r the most work cuz u create it nearly comletely new.
one idea for a big boss i even have but i will not tell now.
and ty Laughing i do my best! tongue Laughing

btw...i created three new npcs for the iceworld..i guess liam will release em plus the items in version 5!
Back to top Go down
Hiku

PostSubject: Re: bloodrains unfinshed pixels   bloodrains unfinshed pixels I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 21, 2010 3:43 pm

Don't take this in the wrong way, But anyone can recolor. Its not hard. And The hairstyle is just one of arvids hairs, with
ponytails/pigtails. The sheep has horrible colours, and the Sam hat looks gay.
Put some creativity into it! And some work. Don't just make it like that sheep (Random)

~Hiku

P.S. Those first two dresses aren't yours, i've seen them on 4 different servers.
Back to top Go down
Bloodrain

PostSubject: Re: bloodrains unfinshed pixels   bloodrains unfinshed pixels I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 21, 2010 3:49 pm

lol...i never said that that pixelworks r for eouniverse...let liam show u what i made =)

there is enough creative stuff... Wink

and i dont show them here cuz liam probably wants that it should be a surprise for all players...i was bored and putted some stuff in here...btw they r not so much terrible as u say...i was testing pixling at that time and for that its good work..it were my first tries.

affraid Laughing
Back to top Go down
xIFearlessIxx

PostSubject: Re: bloodrains unfinshed pixels   bloodrains unfinshed pixels I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 25, 2010 12:00 pm

This is completely off topic, but I don't think people should be talking that way, if your an admin or not, she was just showing her work, who cares if it's easy and or stupid, keep your offensive oppions to your selves. I'm saying this because I've been in this postion before.

Admins should atleast try to spell correctly aswell. grammer is important in life
Code:
no need 2 talk like dis, y r u talking like this
I'm saying this as a tip, It helps people read what your trying to say.

Back to top Go down
Bloodrain

PostSubject: Re: bloodrains unfinshed pixels   bloodrains unfinshed pixels I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 25, 2010 1:00 pm

lol...btw..i made the first both armors....never stole stuff....perhaps they stole from my old server.

but anyways.... Wink
Back to top Go down
Hiku

PostSubject: Re: bloodrains unfinshed pixels   bloodrains unfinshed pixels I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 25, 2010 5:09 pm

@FearlessI know, i wasn't in a good mood that day, and i was getting sick of some things.@BloodrainSorry, I didn't know that you had a old server, and in fact, those first two are good so i can see why they stole them. Sorry for accusing you.
Back to top Go down
Elements

PostSubject: Re: bloodrains unfinshed pixels   bloodrains unfinshed pixels I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 25, 2010 2:36 pm

It was constructive comments..

Lots of people comment on his work.
Just take the bad comments and use them in a "Ownage" manner.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: bloodrains unfinshed pixels   bloodrains unfinshed pixels I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

bloodrains unfinshed pixels
Page 1 of 1