EOUniverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

EOUniverse Official Forums

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Liam I have a question FOR THE GOODNESS OF THE SERVER!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Stephanieo2000

Liam I have a question FOR THE GOODNESS OF THE SERVER! Empty
PostSubject: Liam I have a question FOR THE GOODNESS OF THE SERVER!   Liam I have a question FOR THE GOODNESS OF THE SERVER! I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 05, 2010 10:02 am

HOW DO U AUTO ADVERTISE?!?!?!? There's this guy on main that I believe auto advertises cuz like when u say "U" to him he says U?!U?! U is not my name dipshit and like he does it really fast and he says different things REALLY FAST Is he just good or is there something I can download to do that too? Question Question Question Question
Back to top Go down
http://stephaniesspacereport.webs.com
dogsrule

Liam I have a question FOR THE GOODNESS OF THE SERVER! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Liam I have a question FOR THE GOODNESS OF THE SERVER!   Liam I have a question FOR THE GOODNESS OF THE SERVER! I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 08, 2010 3:39 am

you can download something called autobot i got it idk wat site i got it from sorry but u can sorta code it so if someone says like (u) in like a 3 or 4 tile area around u u can make it say wat ever u want like ( I AM COOL) or wat ever and u can auto with it too like auto run around and kill stuff
Back to top Go down

Liam I have a question FOR THE GOODNESS OF THE SERVER!
Page 1 of 1