EOUniverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

EOUniverse Official Forums

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Website Questions.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
xIFearlessIxx

Website Questions. Empty
PostSubject: Website Questions.   Website Questions. I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 26, 2010 2:18 pm

This site + forums, are both hosted using co.cc? then redirected to a .tk free domain. dot.tk
?
Back to top Go down
Liam
Admin
Liam

Website Questions. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Website Questions.   Website Questions. I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 26, 2010 4:31 pm

xIFearlessIxx wrote:
This site + forums, are both hosted using co.cc? then redirected to a .tk free domain. dot.tk
?

The website is hosted on 110mb the forums are hosted on forumotion.
Back to top Go down
https://eouniverse.forumotion.com
xIFearlessIxx

Website Questions. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Website Questions.   Website Questions. I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 27, 2010 5:57 am

Ah, Okay, That template you're using wasn't coded by anybody but Free Templates, I've seen it there before. I can provide proof.
Sorry if it seems i'm being a dick, I don't like when people put hard work into something and don't get credit.
Back to top Go down
Liam
Admin
Liam

Website Questions. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Website Questions.   Website Questions. I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 27, 2010 5:04 pm

xIFearlessIxx wrote:
Ah, Okay, That template you're using wasn't coded by anybody but Free Templates, I've seen it there before. I can provide proof.
Sorry if it seems i'm being a dick, I don't like when people put hard work into something and don't get credit.

Yea, it was just a basic template because I have more time to spend on other things like server and personal stuff. If you would like to make a different template/design for the website then that would be appreicated. If not then just SHH alright. Lol
Back to top Go down
https://eouniverse.forumotion.com
xIFearlessIxx

Website Questions. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Website Questions.   Website Questions. I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 28, 2010 9:36 am

xD, I would love to make a template, I will see what I can come up with.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Website Questions. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Website Questions.   Website Questions. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Website Questions.
Page 1 of 1