Share | 

xIFearlessIxx's Admin App.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
xIFearlessIxx

PostSubject: xIFearlessIxx's Admin App.   Mon Oct 25, 2010 11:40 am

Name on server- Fearless

Age- 17

Skills for server- C++/C#/HTML's/CSS/JAVA.

Position applying for- Coder

Time spent in game- N/A, But will. I 've heard great about this server.

Level - 0 atm.
Little bit about yourself- My name is Tyson, I"m 17, and 5'3 or so, I'm short for my age. I code alot, I like Consoles (Xbox360) MOH COD etc.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hiku

PostSubject: Re: xIFearlessIxx's Admin App.   Mon Oct 25, 2010 3:16 pm

Sorry ty, I'm the head coder. And you and me, We don't work well together
Back to top Go down
View user profile
xIFearlessIxx

PostSubject: Re: xIFearlessIxx's Admin App.   Mon Oct 25, 2010 4:06 pm

Hiku wrote:
Sorry ty, I'm the head coder. And you and me, We don't work well together

Don't judge a book by it's cover.
Why wouldn't we work well together?

You can Code I can to.. That would be perfect.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hiku

PostSubject: Re: xIFearlessIxx's Admin App.   Mon Oct 25, 2010 4:12 pm

No it wont.I know you, and You know me.RememberĀ Battleofeo@hotmail.com?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
xIFearlessIxx

PostSubject: Re: xIFearlessIxx's Admin App.   Mon Oct 25, 2010 4:19 pm

Hiku wrote:
No it wont.I know you, and You know me.RememberĀ Battleofeo@hotmail.com?

You're kidding me right?. Yes I do know you. What did I ever do so wrong. You know I can help. You have no reason to dislike me.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Liam
Admin

PostSubject: Re: xIFearlessIxx's Admin App.   Mon Oct 25, 2010 4:28 pm

Ill intervene on this perdiciment. <---Bad spelling. Well I need all the help I can get on C++ and I would appreicate this if you two could work together to make this the top server. What I have heard from Hiku is that there is competition between you to making each other codes better. I can find a flaw in making something better? I also cant see how this would make the sourse go slower if 2 people are working on it. What I ask is that there is no competition on what code is better if it works its fine unless the person helps out with a glitch or so. Fearless I have heard about you on the EOserv forums which is good because I dont really remember names lol. So in conclution, I would like you two to work together but not as a competition. However, Hiku is the lead dev. on coding and he makes most of the choices but more work more people its all in it for the server and the people. I mean why play/work if people are not going to play right?
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://eouniverse.forumotion.com
Hiku

PostSubject: Re: xIFearlessIxx's Admin App.   Mon Oct 25, 2010 5:05 pm

Alright Tyson. I talked to Liam.You have a shot to work for us. But i'm in charge of you.*Proof*
Back to top Go down
View user profile
xIFearlessIxx

PostSubject: Re: xIFearlessIxx's Admin App.   Mon Oct 25, 2010 5:24 pm

Liam wrote:
Ill intervene on this perdiciment. <---Bad spelling. Well I need all the help I can get on C++ and I would appreicate this if you two could work together to make this the top server. What I have heard from Hiku is that there is competition between you to making each other codes better. I can find a flaw in making something better? I also cant see how this would make the sourse go slower if 2 people are working on it. What I ask is that there is no competition on what code is better if it works its fine unless the person helps out with a glitch or so. Fearless I have heard about you on the EOserv forums which is good because I dont really remember names lol. So in conclution, I would like you two to work together but not as a competition. However, Hiku is the lead dev. on coding and he makes most of the choices but more work more people its all in it for the server and the people. I mean why play/work if people are not going to play right?
Thanks Liam. I knew you'd pop in here some where. Nice to see and hear from you.

The server will do well It's already doing fantastic, Me and Austin both agree to leave our competition out.

Tho this Image makes me want to Gag!

Last edited by Liam on Mon Oct 25, 2010 5:26 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Wanted to fix quote it was a eye swore. -Liam)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Liam
Admin

PostSubject: Re: xIFearlessIxx's Admin App.   Mon Oct 25, 2010 5:39 pm

xIFearlessIxx wrote:
Liam wrote:
Thanks Liam. I knew you'd pop in here some where. Nice to see and hear from you.

The server will do well It's already doing fantastic, Me and Austin both agree to leave our competition out.

Tho this Image makes me want to Gag!

Yea, Im only in search of a head in the server dev. More coders = more work done = better server = more players = Liam happy. Listen to Hiku he will be your boss. Get on the server wont ya? Lol. I have no say,btw, in what Hiku does or says to you hes ur boss and im his boss. So go to him then he will go to me, like a real company. Happy coding! BTW anyone know how to make a new client? Im at a pont where i cant add new weapons because of the 10k bmp mark. So any help with that would be cool.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://eouniverse.forumotion.com
xIFearlessIxx

PostSubject: Re: xIFearlessIxx's Admin App.   Mon Oct 25, 2010 6:00 pm

None here can Code a new client, it involves someone knowing C# really well. Maybe Vult can give the source out (doubt it tho).

You should give me Mod.

Aswell. I don't think I should have a "boss" And especially Him. I can work with him, aslong as where =. I can't have him as a Boss, It's bad enough that we were always competing with each other On EOSERV.

Last edited by xIFearlessIxx on Mon Oct 25, 2010 6:08 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : My Freedom!)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: xIFearlessIxx's Admin App.   

Back to top Go down

xIFearlessIxx's Admin App.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
EOUniverse :: Server :: Admin Applications-
Jump to: