EOUniverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

EOUniverse Official Forums

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Information on Client v5

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Liam
Admin
Liam

Information on Client v5 Empty
PostSubject: Information on Client v5   Information on Client v5 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 10:59 pm

Version 5 of the client will take some time to be released. This is do to the fact that the GUI (Graphic User Interface) other wise know as like the boxes, windows, health. etc, will be all redone and made to look professional, as it is not now. There is no time on when it will be completed, but will be completed in the next 1-4 weeks. Thus me and Gracie are working on this so expect me not to be on as much because I will be working on it non stop. Thats all.
-Liam
Back to top Go down
https://eouniverse.forumotion.com
Elmerz

PostSubject: Re: Information on Client v5   Information on Client v5 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 11:08 pm

Sounds good. Ps I HATE purple. Lol
Back to top Go down
Liam
Admin
Liam

PostSubject: Re: Information on Client v5   Information on Client v5 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 11:39 pm

Elmerz wrote:
Sounds good. Ps I HATE purple. Lol

Yea same. Its gonna be like a white and black design. Like for example, the boxes that are kinda added now. It will look damn good when its all done Very Happy.
Back to top Go down
Errors

PostSubject: Re: Information on Client v5   Information on Client v5 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 10, 2010 9:36 am

Sweet, just take your time no rush sounds like it'll be a lot nicer than that purple xD which makes it hard to see PM's and Party/guild chats
Back to top Go down
Liam
Admin
Liam

PostSubject: Re: Information on Client v5   Information on Client v5 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 10, 2010 11:35 am

Errors wrote:
Sweet, just take your time no rush sounds like it'll be a lot nicer than that purple xD which makes it hard to see PM's and Party/guild chats

Oh yea, I have to like expand the box just to read it D: Its hella annoying.
Back to top Go down
Errors

PostSubject: Re: Information on Client v5   Information on Client v5 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 10, 2010 11:40 am

Yea sometimes i gotta like move my laptop screen back just a tiny bit to see it xD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Information on Client v5   Information on Client v5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Information on Client v5
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
EOUniverse :: Server :: Announcements-
Jump to: